With Google Panda and Penguin getting rid of the ‘bad websites’ on the internet, some bloggers are finding that their own blogs and websites, that are good, have been affected in a bad way by the Google Algorithm updates. This would have made many bloggers very frustrated and left them wondering, ‘How can I stop this happening?’ How can bloggers overcome and stop Google Panda/Penguin ruining their website and it’s traffic? Below are the ways you can prevent Google updates from affecting your blog.
Search Your Website For ‘Bad’ Content
- Has little to no content (250 words or less).
- Copied content from other websites.
- Generally low quality and difficult to read.
Improve Your Traffic’s Experience With Your Website
Guest Post (Improve Your Page rank)
Use Social Media
Did Your Write For Google Or People?
(Last Resort) Email Google
- Remove bad, low quality or little content articles.
- Improve your SEO.
- Don’t write articles aimed at Google. Aim them at people.
- Involve social media sharing as much as possible.
- Try and write a few guest posts for other websites a week.
- Make sure web users are satisfied with your website and its content.
- Email Google your frustration!
So Google Panda will affect only those website that have low quality content else it will not have any affect on your site. I would appreciate if you do a post on tips to overcome Google panda affect and strategy that we should follow so that our website doesn’t affected by Google
Basically, if you comment and ask for me to write articles for you, I will!