Such of these include:
- Advertising on Websites, Notice Boards, Newspapers etc.
- Head Hunters
- Application Forms
- Trial Run Basis
- Background Checks
The main reason for recruiting is to:-
- Gain expertise, news ideas, and experience for the business.
- To fill a gap in the business.
- To lessen the workload to produce room for expansion.
- To create a new role within the business.
There are also different options other than recruitment that you can use as an argument if ever a question about recruitment pops up in the exam:
- Promote within the business.
- Make the Job Redundant (which is what many businesses are doing as well as wage-cutting due to Recession).
- Give the responsibility to someone else in an alternative job.